An Experienced Attorney Protecting Your Rights In Family Law Matters
When a legal matter affects your family, the attorney whom you choose to represent you makes a difference. Experience in family law cases is extremely valuable if you are facing a divorce, child custody dispute or other family law issue. Attorney Michelle R. Clark at the Law Office of Michelle R. Clark, L.L.C., has more than 25 years of experience handling complex family law issues for people in Stockbridge and throughout the surrounding areas in Georgia.
A Staunch Advocate For A Difficult Time
Divorce and other family law matters can be extremely stressful because the emotional stakes are so high. While stress is inevitable, you can give yourself peace of mind by enlisting the services of an experienced lawyer.
At our firm, attorney Clark will work with you personally to help you navigate these troubled waters. She will advocate for your rights and your future every step of the way in family law matters such as:
- Divorce: Protecting your financial interests in property division, spousal support and other divorce-related matters, as well as more personal matters involving minor children
- Child custody and visitation: Protecting your parental rights, the best interests of your children and the parent-child bond going forward
- Child support: Handling initial child support proceedings as well as enforcements and modifications
- Adoptions: Bringing families together through stepparent and other types of adoptions
- Legitimation: Establishing orders of legitimation to create a father-child relationship on birth certificates in the eyes of the law
Remember, you aren’t in this alone. Our law firm is here to guide you through every step of the process.
Speak With A Knowledgeable Family Law Attorney
There is a lot of misinformation about divorce and family law out there. To get real answers and effective advice, reach out to Stockbridge family law attorney Michelle R. Clark today. You can reach our firm online or by telephone at 770-648-5886.